Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name ::||3kg Bc Fire Extinguisher||Certificate::||ISO 9001|
|Agent::||ABC Chemical Powder||Color::||Customize|
|Capacity::||3kg||Material::||DC01 OR ST12|
Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher,
ABC Type Fire Extinguisher
3kg CE ABC BC dry powder Fire Extinguisher Cylinder with foot ring made in China
Max working pressure:18bar
Carton size: 27*27 *41.5cm/4pcs
Dry Chemical fire extinguishers extinguish the fire primarily by interrupting the chemical reaction of the fire triangle.
Today's most widely used type of fire extinguisher is the multipurpose dry chemical that is effective on Class A, B, and C fires. This agent also works by creating a barrier between the oxygen element and the fuel element on Class A fires.
Ordinary dry chemical is for Class B & C fires only. It is important to use the correct extinguisher for the type of fuel! Using the incorrect agent can allow the fire to re-ignite after apparently being extinguished succesfully.
How to use:
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge will stop.
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.
Class A fires are fires in ordinary combustibles such as wood, paper, cloth, trash, and plastics.
Class B fires are fires in flammable liquids such as gasoline, petroleum oil and paint. Class B fires also include flammable gases such as propane and butane. Class B fires do not include fires involving cooking oils and grease.
Class C fires are fires involving energized electical equipment such as motors, transformers, and appliances. Remove the power and the Class C fire becomes one of the other classes of fire.
Class D fires are fires in combustible metals such as potassium, sodium, aluminum, and magnesium.
Class K fires are fires in cooking oils and greases such as animals fats and vegetable fats.
-We do appreciate it to serve you.
-Welcome to contact us for free samples and prices .
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province ,China
Sales manager: Amy Fu
Contact Person: Amy Fu