Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name ::||2kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher||Certificate::||ISO 9001|
|Agent::||ABC , BC||Color:||Customize|
|Capacity:||2kg||Temperature Range:||-20~ +60°C|
Empty Fire Extinguisher,
ABC Type Fire Extinguisher
2kg powder extinguisher/dry powder wheeled fire extinguishers with ISO approval certificate
dry powder 2kg fire extinguisher cylinder
1. Valve material:brass
2. Cylinder material:ST12
3. Pressure gauge:spring pressure gauge/imitation diaphragm pressure gauge/diaphragm pressure gauge
4. Bracket:iron/plastic, colour:red/black
5. Working pressure:14bar, testing pressure:25bar
6. Cylinder thickness: 1.2mm/1.5mm
7. Cylinder diameter:110mm,height:305mm
8. Valve releasing device:with/without as customers’requirements
9. Powder component:ABC/BC 10%,20%,30%,40%,50%,70%,75%,80%,90%,95%
10. Carton:1pc/carton, size:36*25*38.5cm/6pc/20kgs
How to use:
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge will stop.
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.
Why Choose Us?
1. We are professional for exporting fire extinguisher & fire fighting equipment for many years
2. We have powerful factory supporting
3. We supply the suitable products what you needed
4. We can provide right price for right goods
5. We insist” your demands,our effort; your satisfaction,our goal”
6. We focus on perfect after-sales service.
Not all fires are the same. Different fuels create different fires and require different types of fire extinguishing agents.
Class A fires are fires in ordinary combustibles such as wood, paper, cloth, trash, and plastics.
Class B fires are fires in flammable liquids such as gasoline, petroleum oil and paint. Class B fires also include flammable gases such as propane and butane. Class B fires do not include fires involving cooking oils and grease.
Class C fires are fires involving energized electical equipment such as motors, transformers, and appliances. Remove the power and the Class C fire becomes one of the other classes of fire.
Class D fires are fires in combustible metals such as potassium, sodium, aluminum, and magnesium.
Class K fires are fires in cooking oils and greases such as animals fats and vegetable fats.
-We do appreciate it to serve you.
-Welcome to contact us for free samples and prices .
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province ,China
Sales manager: Amy Fu
Contact Person: Amy Fu