Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name ::||6kg Fire Extinguisher||Certificate::||ISO 9001|
|Type::||BC Powder 40%||Temperature Range::||-30℃-60℃|
|Color::||Red Blue Black Cream||Gross Weight::||8.4kg/pc|
6KG ABC 40% DRY POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISHER WITH CE AND EN3 APPROVAL
Code : JQ01016
Cylinder height:430 mm
Temperature range: -20 ~ +60°C
Max working pressure:14Bar
Fire extinguisher maintenance
1. Fire extinguisher is pressure vessel, should prevent collision during transportation;
2. Extinguisher should placed in dry and ventilated place, temperature range: -10°C~+45°C;
3. Preventing damp, exposure;
4. Check the parts of extinguisher frequently;
5. Regularly check powder filled, if it is caking, refilled new and good powder;
6. Regularly check gauge, the pressure is lower or overcharged if its point isn't in green area,
refill according to the position of point;
7. Recharge extinguisher immediately after complete or partial use;
8. Cylinder should be Hydraulic Tested every 5 years, to make sure fire extinguisher is qualified to use.
A fire extinguisher, is an active fire protection device used to extinguish or control small fire.
A powder based agent that extinguishes by separating the four parts of the fire tetrahedron.
It prevents the chemical reactions involving heat, fuel, and oxygen and halts the production
of fire sustaining "free-radicals", thus extinguishing the fire.
Why Choose Us?
1. We are professional for exporting fire extinguisher & fire fighting equipment for many years
2. We have powerful factory supporting
3. We supply the suitable products what you needed
4. We can provide right price for right goods
5. We insist” your demands,our effort; your satisfaction,our goal”
6. We focus on perfect after-sales service.
Choose us, Choose safety
Class A fires are fires in ordinary combustibles such as wood, paper, cloth, trash, and plastics.
Class B fires are fires in flammable liquids such as gasoline, petroleum oil and paint. Class B fires also include flammable gases such as propane and butane. Class B fires do not include fires involving cooking oils and grease.
Class C fires are fires involving energized electical equipment such as motors, transformers, and appliances. Remove the power and the Class C fire becomes one of the other classes of fire.
Class D fires are fires in combustible metals such as potassium, sodium, aluminum, and magnesium.
Class K fires are fires in cooking oils and greases such as animals fats and vegetable fats.
-We do appreciate it to serve you.
-Welcome to contact us for free samples and prices .
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province ,China
Sales manager: Amy Fu
Contact Person: Amy Fu