Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Products Name ::||2kg Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher||Certificate::||ISO:9001|
|Agent::||ABC Chemical Powder||Color::||Customize|
2kg powder extinguisher/dry powder wheeled fire extinguishers with ISO approval certificate
dry powder 2kg fire extinguisher cylinder
1. Valve material:brass
2. Cylinder material:ST12
3. Pressure gauge:spring pressure gauge/imitation diaphragm pressure gauge/diaphragm pressure gauge
4. Bracket:iron/plastic, colour:red/black
5. Working pressure:14bar, testing pressure:25bar
6. Cylinder thickness: 1.2mm/1.5mm
7. Cylinder diameter:110mm,height:305mm
8. Valve releasing device:with/without as customers’requirements
9. Powder component:ABC/BC 10%,20%,30%,40%,50%,70%,75%,80%,90%,95%
10. Carton:1pc/carton, size:36*25*38.5cm/6pc/20kgs
How to use:
1. Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
2. Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
3. Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is seleased, the discharge will stop.
4. Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish.
5. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher.
Although people generally look for a class A fire extinguisher, class B fire extinguisher, or class C fire extinguisher, you only need one type to fight these three fire classes. Filled with a dry chemical agent called mono ammonium phosphate, Type ABC fire extinguishers can fight class A, B, and C fires. This agent is corrosive and, as a result, must be scrubbed off of contacted surfaces once the fire is out. These extinguishers are often found in homes, schools, and general office buildings.
Co2 fire extinguishers are designed for fighting Class C electrical fires or fires caused by electronic equipment. A carbon dioxide fire extinguisher works by displacing oxygen in the area in which it is used in order to suffocate the fire and rob it of its fuel source. Because of this aspect, they are not recommended for use in confined spaces.
-We do appreciate it to serve you.
-Welcome to contact us for free samples and prices .
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province ,China
Sales manager: Amy Fu
Contact Person: Amy Fu