Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Co2 Type Fire Extinguisher||Out-diameter::||114mm|
|Max Working Pressure ::||167bar||Test Pressure::||250bar|
Co2 Fire Extinguisher,
Portable Fire Fighting Equipment
Suitable for class B flammable liquid 2kg carbon-dioxide extinguisher
Cylinder height: 415mm
Filling Weight: 2KG
Temperature range: -30 ~ +60°C
Max working pressure:167Bar
1. Hold Upright
2. Withdarw Safety Pin
3. Press level Fully Down
4. Point Nozzle At Base Of Fire
5. Recharge After Use Even Partial
6. Check Periodically
7. Working Temperature Range -20°C + 60°C
Different accessories of fire extinguisher could be choosed.
1. Valve: Normal type valve /CE valve
2. Gauge: Spring pressure gauge/ Imitation diaphragm pressure gauge/
3. Hose & Horn : EPDM/PVC hose or as customer’s request
4. Cylinder Bottom: Flat bottom/ Foot ring bottom/ Convex foot bottom
5. Color: Red, Blue, White, Green or as customer’s request.
CO2 fire extinguishers are safe to use on fires in, on or around electrical equipment and live cables. CO2 gas is dry, inert in air, and leaves behind no residue that will affect electrical equipment’s future operation. So, you will often find a CO2 fire extinguisher next to precious electrical equipment, from switchgear to mobile discos.
In most office, workplace, factory or warehouse situations, the best combination is to have a water additive or foam unit alongside your CO2 extinguisher, for maximum fire fighting ability.
CO2 fire extinguishers should not be used on Class D fires, involving flammable metals. The CO2 gas reacts with many volatile metals, and as with other non-D rated extinguishers, can also blow burning metal over a wide area, making the situation worse. And it is not affective on Class A fires such as paper, wood or cloth.
Sales manager: Amy Fu
Company: YUYAO JINQIANG FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT FACTORY
Add: Huajia Village,Huangjiabu Town,Yuyao City,Zhejiang Province ,China
Contact Person: Amy Fu